Thursday, July 3, 2014

Prayer for Power

"But you will receive POWER when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
Acts 1:8

Hechos 1:8Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy (NBLH)

 pero recibirán poder cuando el Espíritu Santo venga sobre ustedes; y serán Mis testigos en Jerusalén, en toda Judea y Samaria, y hasta los confines de la tierra.”

Tonight I will be teaching children and parents about the importance of growing in faith through the Parable of the Sower.  I know God has fully equipped me for this moment.  I pray that He will teach through me, overcoming barriers of culture and language.  May it be done in His power, not mine.  To Him be the glory!!!


Esta noche voy a enseñar a los niños ya los padres sobre la importancia de crecer en la fe. Yo te enseñaré la parábola del sembrador. Yo sé que Dios va a ayudar con esto. Le pido a Dios que haga esto en su poder. Toda la gloria va a Él!


"...for this very reason I have come to this hour, Father glorify your name!"  John 12:27b-28a


‘... para esto he llegado a esta hora.  Padre, glorifica Tu nombre.”  Juan 12:27a-28b

No comments:

Post a Comment